Digital Operations Front End Developer
Submit Your Resume
We are looking for a skilled Front End Developer for the Digital Strategy and Operations team. The Front End Developer is responsible for supporting ministry web projects, including creation of web landing pages, troubleshooting web issues, working with audio and video web players, and quality assurance for all web sites.
- Chemistry: We’re a tight-knit team and are looking for someone who fits in well but also brings their own unique qualities to the table. New perspectives and ideas are encouraged, and we’re looking to find the right balance of diversity and unity.
- Character: Honesty, courtesy, integrity. You insist on excellence, but you exhibit kindness and flexibility. You’re quick to listen to others, and default to asking questions instead of making demands.
- Calling: We often say this isn’t a job, it’s a calling. The ideal candidate is bought in to the mission of Dr. Charles Stanley and this ministry: leading people worldwide into a growing relationship with Jesus and strengthening the local church.
- 2+ years of front end development experience.
- Ability to create web pages from static design.
- Knowledge of Laravel is a plus.
- Working with internal clients to develop the overall look and feel of all ministry websites.
- Producing, maintaining, and modifying websites and user interfaces.
- Incorporating applications, graphics, audio, and video clips into ministry websites.
- Creating tools that enhance the user’s website experience.
- Ensuring websites are accessible across many platforms, including laptops and smartphones.
- Routinely testing websites for ease of use, speed, and other quality factors.
- Fixing any website issues or bugs that arise.
In Touch Ministries – In Touch Ministries is an Evangelical Christian Ministry
This position is for the office in Atlanta, Georgia.
To apply, please submit your resume AND a cover letter to include your testimony (how you came to know Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior) to: email@example.com.
Please ensure the position you are applying for is in the subject field.